Getting Acquainted with the Latin Mass
This is an excellent interview of Father James Fryar, FSSP, who explains the traditional Latin Mass.
Explanation of the Prayers and Ceremonies of Holy Mass by Dom Prosper Guéranger, O.S.B.
- Mater Dei Latin Mass Community: https://materdeipa.com
- Carmel of Jesus, Mary, and Joseph: www.fairfieldcarmelites.org
- Hermits of Our Lady of Mount Carmel: www.eremitaednmc.org
Apps for Smartphones and Tablets
- iMass: view the Traditional Latin Mass daily on your iPhone or Android
- iPieta: a FREE app that contains the ordo for the Extraordinary Form, daily readings, Douay-Rheims Bible, and Catholic books and prayers
- Breviarium Meum: the 1962 Latin breviary for Apple devices
Websites of Interest
- Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter: http://www.fssp.org
- Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest: http://www.institute-christ-king.org
- Coalition Eccelsia Dei: http://www.ecclesiadei.org
- Latin Mass Directory: http://latinmassdir.org
- Church Music Association of America: http://musicasacra.com
Traditional Catholic Summer Camps for Boys and Girls
With spring in sight, many families start thinking about summer camps and activities. There are three excellent options for traditional Catholics. One for girls and two for boys. Please see the links below. As of now, only the girls’ camps for: regular (ages 10-14), teens (13-16) and Leadership (ages 15-18) are now open. Several young ladies from our community attended these camps last year and had a positive and spiritually rewarding experience.
- Montfort Boys Camp, Washington, New Hampshire
FSSP: Camp St. Isaac Jogues, Elmhurst, PA (boys 13-15)
Retreats for Men and Women
- 20th Annual Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius Loyola Retreat
3-day Women’s Retreat – July 26-28, 2019
(Arrival for Registration July 25 at 5 p.m.)3-Day Men’s RetreatAugust 2-4, 2019(Arrival for Registration August 1 at 5 p.m.)
Fr. James Buckley, FSSP – Retreat Master
Campion Renewal Center
319 Concord Road
Weston, MA 02493
Total Cost $425 – includes all materials, meals and private room.
For more info or to register: Contact James Buxton at email@example.com
- Scholastic Theology Immersion Course